Digital Technology and Internet
Based on the valuable experience of Hylands in commercial legal services, Hylands internet team is deeply involved in the Internet sector of China and provides professional legal services for both domestic and international clients in the sectors of telecom, media, high-technology, and fintech industries, thus accompanying clients to witness the development and growth of the Internet industry in China. Hylands not only provides services for many large-scale projects in M&A, investing & financing of enterprises, big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, crypto currency, cybersecurity, data compliance and privacy protection but also actively takes part in the discussions and formulation of laws and policies in the Internet industry.
With extensive practical experience, solid legal expertise and keen business acumen, the internet team of Hylands has earned a high reputation in the field and has been rated as a leading law firm, both domestically and internationally by leading legal rating agencies such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, China Business Law Journal, Asian-Mena Counsel and asialaw Profiles.
- Domestic and Overseas Investment and Financing
- Hylands provides clients with legal services related to domestic and overseas investment and financing, mergers and acquisitions, including but not limited to legal due diligence, research and analysis on industry admittance for foreign investment, investment structure design, transaction documents drafting and revision, commercial negotiations and other services; legal services to assist clients with domestic and overseas initial public offerings and listing; and also legal services in the establishment, fund raising, management and other aspects of Internet funds.
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection and Compliance
- Hylands provides clients with professional advice on improving enterprise network security and data management process to help clients establish better network security and data management compliance system. Hylands also provides clients with legal services with related to promotion of data cross-border transmission compliance, implementation of data compliance training for enterprise management and employees, data compliance audit; legal services to assist clients in responding to administrative and criminal investigations; legal consultation and dispute resolution of cases involving network security and data compliance, such as personal information protection, unfair competition and infringement of business secrets; and also legal services in industry frontier legal policy research and other aspects.
- Intellectual Property Protection, Dispute Resolution and Risk Prevention
- Hylands provides clients with comprehensive intellectual property services of the whole industry chain. In addition to the general, basic and traditional intellectual property legal services, Hylands also provides clients with comprehensive and personalized intellectual property customized services based on the needs of clients, including but not limited to the establishment of a personalized and complete intellectual property compliance system, the establishment of intellectual property and trade secret protection plans, dispute resolution and other legal services.
- Web3.0 Business Compliance and VC Investment
- Hylands provides clients with legal services including legal and investment structure design services to help clients find the best compliance and investment scheme in cross-regional supervision based on the clients' investment choices and the regulatory requirements of the places where Web3.0 projects are established; legal due diligence services to help clients do better in risk identification and risk prevention, and legal guidance through the whole process of Web 3.0 VC projects.