2001-2005｜Hebei University of Economics and Business｜Bachelor of Laws
2019-Present｜Hylands Law Firm｜Partner
2017-2019｜Beijing Zaidao Law Firm｜Lawyer
2013-2017｜Beijing Baohan Law Firm｜Founding Partner
2007-2013｜Beijing Kangda Law Firm｜Lawyer
2008｜Lawyer's Practice License
Since qualified as a practicing lawyer in 2008, she has been committed to defending criminal cases in respect of duty-related crimes, business crimes and cyber security crimes . She also provides criminal risk compliance training for various enterprises. With vast experience in criminal fields and cyber security, Ms. Tian is the first batch of lawyers nominated for the legal compliance assessment project of personal information protection measures initiated by the Cyber Security Bureau of Ministry of Public Security.
Ms. Tian’s highlighted cases include the following:
1. Representing Mr. Wang in his case of suspected duty encroachment, fraud and misappropriation of funds and getting him acquitted.
2. Representing Beijing Hongmengwang Technology Co., Ltd. in its case of pyramid scheme involving thousands of personnel and getting nearly one hundred detained employees acquitted.
3. Representing Paisheng Technology Group Co., Ltd. in its case of suspected absorbing public deposits illegally, fund-raising fraud and manipulating the securities market.
4. Representing Mr. Li, Legal Representative of Hebei Rongtou Group, in his case of suspected corruption involving billions of RMB.
5. Representing Mr. Wang, Deputy Director of a Municipal Communications and Transportation Bureau, in his case of suspected accepting bribes.
6. Representing a company in its case of suspected bribery (one of the series cases of Liu Zhijun from Ministry of Railways).
7. Representing Beijing Luckin Coffee Co., Ltd. and China Auto Renting Inc. in their relevant cases.
8. Conducting due diligence in cyber security business for Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Ltd., advising on improving its system relating to personal information and the security of important data, carrying out analysis on data authorization compliance and assisting the company in the investigation and handling of cyber security incidents.
9. Providing schemes and reports on compliance review for China Datang Corporation Ltd. in the field of cyber security.
10. Providing anti-corruption and anti-commercial bribery training and compliance services for CCTV Ruian and other enterprises as a regular legal counsel, providing compliance services including anti-commercial bribery legal advice, reviewing and revising relevant agreements, establishing and completing rules and internal regulations.
Honors & Evaluation
Ms. Tian has extensive expertise in complex and serious criminal cases. She has defended numerous personnel and companies with satisfactory results. For example, she has represented Mr. Wang in his case of suspected duty encroachment, fraud and misappropriation of funds, and finally gets him acquitted even though he was initially prosecuted for life imprisonment. She has represented Beijing Hongmengwang Technology Co., Ltd. in its case of pyramid scheme and gets nearly one hundred suspected employees acquitted. She has represented Mr. Li, Legal Representative of Hebei Rongtou Holdings Limited, in his case of suspected corruption involving billions of RMB. Further, she has represented Mr. Wang, Deputy Director of Handan Municipal Communications and Transportation Bureau, in his case of accepting bribes suspected, and a company in its case of suspected bribery (one of the series cases of Liu Zhijun from Ministry of Railways). Ms. Tian is highly recognized by her clients in conducting legitimacy investigation regarding cyber security for various companies and advising them on improving their systems relating to personal information and the security of important data.