2001｜China University of Political Science and Law, Bachelor of International Economic Law
2003｜Chinese University of Hong Kong, Master of Social Science
2005｜Hong Kong University, Master of Common Law
1. As legal counsel to Wonderland Capital Inc., assisted its fund to acquire the equity of Shanghai Kedu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
2. As legal counsel of Beijing New Margin Capital Inc., provided legal services for its planned acquisition of the controlling stake of Chery Holdings Co., Ltd. and Chery Automobile Co., Ltd.
3. Perennial legal counsel of Minmetals International Trust Co., Ltd.
4. Perennial legal counsel of Guokai New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
5. Perennial legal counsel of Wonderland Capital Group.
6. Perennial legal counsel of Beijing Vistel Technology Co., Ltd.
7. Perennial legal counsel of HKI China Land Ltd.
8. Perennial legal counsel of Hybrid Kinetic Group
9. As legal counsel, provided legal services for asset acquisition to Nuclear Resources Group Co., Ltd.
10. As legal counsel, provided legal services to Jiangsu Shunfeng Photovoltaic Technology Co., Ltd. and Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
11. Represented the debt restructuring valued 2.2 billion between Jiangxi Copper Cooperation Limited. and Shenzhen King Ray Co., Ltd.;
12. Represented the stake dispute between Vanke Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Baoneng Investment Group Co., Ltd.;
Honors & Evaluation
Lawyer WANG Feimilan having worked in the legal department of large state-owned enterprises for many years, was responsible for handling group investment and litigation matters. After practising as a lawyer, she spent many years on across-border bueiness. Lawyer WANG proficient in Hong Kong and Mainland policies and regulations, familiar with Hong Kong and Mainland laws and business environment, with special emphasis on fund business, asset M&A and restructuring and dispute resolution, and especially proficient in automobile and photovoltaic business. And she is familiar with the new energy-related infrastructure, especially PV modules production, power station construction and new energy vehicle industry. Being a lawyer all the year round, Lawyer WANG had rich experience in dispute resolution, M&A, and debt restructuring.